Marylebone Coaching and Mentoring is headed by Paul Lever.
Paul has extensive experience of a large number of different activities in the private sector as a Chief Executive and as Chairman of public and private companies. He also has experience of chairing substantial public bodies.
“Success through people is only achieved if we understand and support those we employ. Understanding the pressures that managers face is essential to effective support and can only be appreciated when the mentor has gone through a similar process as a practising manager.”
Marylebone Associates, a trusted personal resource
Our unique strength is that the Associates are mature, highly experienced individuals who have successfully held senior positions in public, private and development capital businesses, government departments, law enforcement agencies and the not-for-profit sector.
Who we work with
Across the four Marylebone practices, we have relationships with the following sectors:
- Companies quoted on the London Stock Exchange
- Equity funds
- Entrepreneurially-owned businesses with revenues of not less than £50m
- Large and medium sized law firms
- Large and medium sized accountancy firms
- Government and Local Authorities
- UK policing and other law enforcement agencies
- The National Health Service
- Secondary Education
- Large to medium sized charities
- The Armed Services